IFAT Eurasia, which is held alternately with IFAT Munich every two years, will be hosting not only the usual IFAT visitors but also all interested parties from the region, who have difficulties in participating at European fairs for different reasons.
The only organization that can reach sector stakeholders widely scattered in an extensive geographic area, including Turkey, the Balkans, Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, North Africa and Turkic Republics.
- An International Events' program to be organized with using of MMI and IFAT connections.
- International pavillions with a high number of participants.
- Valuable support from national and international institutions and organizations.
- Promotion and marketing activities to be held in more than 90 countries.
- Effective local presentation campaign.
- The only address where buyers from the public and private sectors will meet.
- The only alternative organization in the region for public officials who only have time to participate in international fairs.
- Media support on international level.
For more information, please go to the website. http://ifat-eurasia.com/en/index.html