|Date||06.06.2017 - 09.06.2017|
|Location||Glasgow, United Kingdom|
“The theme of ECCA 2017 is ‘Our Climate Ready Future’. Our vision is that this conference will inspire and enable people to work together to discover and deliver positive climate adaptation solutions that can strengthen society, revitalise local economies and enhance the environment. We will bring together the people who will deliver action on the ground – from business, industry, NGOs, local government and communities – to share knowledge, ideas and experience with researchers and policymakers. Set in the cultural city of Glasgow, at the heart of a city-region that is putting climate adaptation and climate justice at the core of decision-making, ECCA 2017 offers a unique opportunity to visit many innovative local adaptation projects and share experience of how climate adaptation can work in practice.”
1. Evidence for action: data, climate services & communication
2. Planning ahead: delivering resilience in the face of climate uncertainty
3. Business and finance: mobilising investment in climate change adaptation and building low carbon, climate resilient economies
4. Making it happen: organisations, policy, governance, justice and ethics
5. Working together: co-production of knowledge between science, business, policy, practice and local communities
6. Adaptation in practice: case studies, monitoring, support tools and guidance
7. Global challenges: climate adaptation and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
8. Whole system sustainable solutions: acting across multiple sectors and scales
9. Urban, energy and infrastructure
10. Agriculture and forestry
11. Water security and flooding
12. Biodiversity, ecosystem services and nature-based solutions
13. Health and wellbeing
If you would be interested in presenting at this important international conference please visit the website for more details.
For more information on the event, please click here.
To register, please click here.